|The recipe of a dish|
|"Sashimi" (sliced raw fish)|
Sliced raw fish can do any fish, such as
tuna fish, cuttlefish, and octopus.
1. Take down fish to 3 sheets. (A bone and the body are divided)
2. Cut in a suitable size.
3. It attaches to soy sauce and eats in the raw state. "wasabi"(Japanese horseradish) etc. is attached.
1. Takes guts and scale a fish.
2. Put into a pan and boil.
3. Put in soy-sauce, "mirin" ,etc. -- taste attachment is carried out (ginger may be put in)
1. Cut the"neta" (body of a raw
2. Grasp a sushi meal. (A little vinegar is put into boiled rice,)
3. Put a sushi meal on "neta" and grasp upside down.
|This page connstractined by Kamo E.S. 5-1class|